There’s so many fun and cheap things to do in Boston this weekend! As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed your favorite free event!
Revere Beach Kite Festival: Sunday, May 21, 2017 at Revere Beach from 11-2pm. Enjoy this annual kite festival & the first 300 kids will receive a free kite to decorate and fly!
Fresh Pond Day: Saturday, May 20, 2017 from 11-3pm in Cambridge. Enjoy wildlife presentations, parade, live music, kids activities and much more for this annual Fresh Pond Day
Canobie Lake Park: Rescheduled to Saturday, May 20, 2017. Moms get in FREE this Saturday at Canobie Lake Park when the weather should be a little nicer!
Home Sweet Home: Saturday, May 20, 2017. Many of the Trustees historic sites are FREE this weekend for Home Sweet Home Open House Day including Old Manse, Fruitlands Museum, and the Great House at Castle Hill!
Community Boating Open House: Saturday, May 20, 2017 by the Charles River from 10-2pm. Head to Community Boating on Saturday for their open house where you can join their free orientations every hour!
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
If you are looking for a great walk this weekend for a great cause, the 2017 Boston Walk for Epilepsy is this Saturday at Pope John Paul II park as well.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Top Budget-Friendly Things to Do This Spring in Boston
- How to Save Up to 30% off Your Restaurant Bill with GoPapaya!
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets and Ways to Save at Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Boston Museums with Free & Cheap Admission Every Day of the Week - April 18, 2021
- Spring Break 2021- Ideas for Families at Home In Boston - April 17, 2021
- Spring Break Camps in Boston – 2021 April Vacation Week Activities - April 16, 2021