Revere Beach Kite Festival: Sunday, May 20, 2018 at Revere Beach from 11-2PM. Enjoy this annual kite festival & the first 300 kids will receive a free kite to decorate and fly!
Free Ferry Day: Saturday, May 19, 2018. The Boston Harbor Islands return for the season this Saturday and you can take a FREE ferry to George’s Island or Spectacle Island to celebrate! First-come, first-serve.
Home Sweet Home: Saturday, May 19, 2018. Many of the Trustees historic sites are FREE this weekend for Home Sweet Home Open House Day including Old Manse, Fruitlands Museum, and the Great House at Castle Hill on the Crane Estate!
Community Boating Open House: Sunday, May 20, 2018 by the Charles River from 10-2pm. Head to Community Boating on Saturday for their open house where you can join their free orientations every hour!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Edaville Railroad Discounts for 2018
- 7 Free Tours in Boston
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020