Here’s some fun and cheap things to do this weekend in the Greater Boston area. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed your favorite events!
Boston Bubbles Festival: Saturday, May 14, 2016 at Boston Common from 11am to 2pm. Head to this fun new festival featuring all things Bubbles! Free.
MayFair in Harvard Square: Sunday, May 15, 2016 from 12-5pm. This annual spring time tradition has been postponed to this Sunday with a lot of fun and free activities in Harvard Square!
Together Boston: May 15-22, 2016 around Boston and Cambridge. Check out this annual music festival with week long events throughout the city. Cost varies based on event.
Spring Perennial Drive: Sunday, May 15, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Celebrate the start of the growing season by sharing plants and discovering new ones!
Revere Beach Kite Festival: Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 11am. Head to Revere Beach on Sunday where kids 12 and under can decorate and fly their own kites!
Celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day: Sunday, May 15, 2016 from 11-2pm at Simons Shoes in Brookline. Enjoy free chocolate chip and Nutella crêpes from the Paris Creperie while you try on the newest spring styles at Simon Shoes on Sunday.
South End Open Market: Every Sunday though October from 10-4pm at the Ink Block! Enjoy three amazing markets every Sunday at a new location, the Ink Block! Enjoy a farmers market, handcrafted goods, and delicious food trucks at the South End Open Market!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
If you are heading to the Cape this weekend, it is currently Cape Cod Restaurant Week so you can grab 3 &4-course meals from $25-$35 a person!
Don’t forget you can also get free guided tours every Saturday at the Boston Public Market at 10:30am if you are looking for an indoor event!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Boston Comedy Shows on a Budget
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Free Run Clubs in Boston
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022