Happy (almost) weekend! There are so many fun things to do this Mother’s Day weekend in the Boston area.
If you are looking for some fun things to do with Mom on Sunday, here’s a list where Mom Gets in Free in the Boston area on Sunday.
Here’s the cheap weekend fun:
Lilac Sunday: Sunday, May 13, 2018 from 10-3pm at Arnold Arboretum. Head to the Arnold Arboretum for tours of the lilacs and other collections, family activities, food vendors, and more!
Somerville PorchFest: Saturday, May 12, 2018 from 12-6PM. Enjoy free live music in Somerville on the porches of your neighbors!
Brookline Cherry Blossom Festival: Saturday, May 12, 2018 from 12-4PM at Brookline High School Quad. Enjoy live music, entertainment, food and more for this annual festival. $5 for students, $10-20 for families.
Kids FunFest: May 12-13, 2018 in Newton City Hall Grounds. Enjoy this fair with fun activities for kids with dance troupes, amusement rides, craft vendors, and more.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Discount Tickets to the Big Apple Circus
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Edaville Railroad Discounts for 2018
- 7 Free Tours in Boston
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021