There’s a lot of fun things to do this weekend in Boston. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and cheap events this weekend in the Greater Boston area!
Taste of Iceland: March 4-7, 2016 across Boston. Enjoy Icelandic music, culture, and food with Taste of Iceland. A lot of the events are free, but some are not.
Boston Symphony Orchestra: Free Chamber Concert: Sunday, March 6, 2016 at The Strand Theatre in Dorchester. Enjoy a free Boston Symphony Orchestra Chamber Concert within the community for an one-hour free performance.
Boston Bridal Bash: Sunday, March 6, 2016. If you’re recently engaged, you may want to check out this Bridal event at the Sheraton Boston with knowledgeable vendors, giveaways and more. Free tickets available through Goldstar Boston (aff link) otherwise tickets are $15.
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, February 6-7, 2016. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Kid Price Saturday at Zoo New England: Pay and feel like a kid the first Saturday of every month at Franklin Park Zoo or Stone Zoo for the price of kids admission!
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2015 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Dine Out Boston also kicks off on Sunday for the first of two weeks with many Boston restaurants participating with set menu prices and fixed menus.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Comedy Scene at Patriot Place
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Comedy on a Budget in Boston
- Rare Pieces for Shaw’s Monopoly Game 2016
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (March 5-7) - March 4, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021