Here’s some budget-friendly things to do this Easter Weekend in Boston! As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and free events:
8th Annual Easter Eggstravaganza: Saturday, March 31, 2018 at Riverside Press Park in Cambridge. Enjoy an Easter egg hunt, carnival games, face painting, and more from 10am-12pm!
Annual Egg Hunt on the Lawn: Saturday, March 31, 2018 from 1-3PM. Head to the Loring-Greenough House in JP for their annual egg hunt on the lawn!
Moon Over Moon Bar: Saturday, March 31, 2018 at the Moon Bar. Celebrate the full moon at the Moon Bar with $2 fish taco sliders, $3 tuna burger sliders, and more.
Easter Event at Bass Pro Shop: March 24-April 1, 2018 at Bass Pro Shops. Head to Foxboro or another Bass Pro Shops for free pictures with the Easter Bunny as well as crafts and more! Free.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Rare Shaw’s Monopoly Pieces for 2018
- Discount Tickets to the Big Apple Circus
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020