Oysterfest: Sunday, March 26, 2017 at the Lansdowne Pub from 12-4pm. Head to the Lansdowne Pub for their annual Oysterfest with $1 Oysters and live music.
MIT Museum: Sunday, March 26, 2017. The MIT Museum is free the last Sunday of each month, September to June.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
The Boston Flower Show is this weekend but tickets are $20. Unfortunately, the only discount or savings I’ve found is the after dark admission where you save $5 when you arrive after 5pm now until Saturday.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Top Budget-Friendly Things to Do This Spring in Boston
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Rare Pieces for the 2017 Shaw’s Monopoly Game
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Free Comedy Shows in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021