Happy first weekend of Spring! Hopefully it will feel like spring soon! Here’s some fun and cheap things to do in Boston for March 24-25, 2018:
Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt: Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 11:30AM at Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Solve clues to find candy filled eggs around Faneuil Hall!
Easter Event at Bass Pro Shop: March 24-April 1, 2018 at Bass Pro Shops. Head to Foxboro or another Bass Pro Shops for free pictures with the Easter Bunny as well as crafts and more! Free.
Classical Cartoon Festival: Saturday, March 24, 2018. Head to Symphony Hall. Enjoy live performances and meet your favorite characters at this annual classic cartoon festival! Tickets are $17+ but get discount tickets for $12 from Goldstar Boston (affiliate link).
MIT Museum: Free the last Sunday of every month from September to June. Head to the MIT Museum for free admission on Sunday!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Also, Dine Out Boston is underway heading into its second week so check that out if you are looking to eat out at a nice restaurant in Boston this week!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Rare Shaw’s Monopoly Pieces for 2018
- Discount Tickets to the Big Apple Circus
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021