Happy St. Patrick’s Day! There’s a lot of fun things to do this weekend in Boston whether you are celebrating green or not. The South Street Diner is continuing their corned beef and cabbage deal through the weekend and let me know if I missed any other great deals in the comments below!
St. Patrick’s Day Parade: Sunday, March 20, 2016 in South Boston. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the second largest parade in the country.
Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt: Saturday, March 19, 2016 at Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Pick up your Easter basket at the Upper Rotunda in Quincy Market and pick up an egg from local businesses!
The 100th Flea: Sunday, March 20, 2016 at the Arts at the Armory in Somerville. Head to Somerville Flea for their 100th flea with different vendors, artists, and musicians.
Maple Day at the Boston Public Market: Sunday, March 20, 2016 from 11-4pm at Boston Public Market. Celebrate Maple Month in Massachusetts this Sunday at Boston Public Market with all things maple.
Bass Pro Shops Easter Event: March 19-27, 2016 at Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro. Enjoy a free Easter event with crafts and a free picture with the Easter Bunny!
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Boston Comedy Shows on a Budget
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Rare Pieces for Shaw’s Monopoly Game 2016
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021