Here are some fun and inexpensive things to do in the Boston area this weekend in Boston!
South Boston St. Patrick’s Day: Sunday, March 19, 2017 in South Boston at 1pm. Enjoy this annual St. Patrick’s Day parade in South Boston.
Taste of Iceland: March 16-20, 2017 at various locations around Boston. Get a taste of Iceland during this 5-day festival featuring some free and fun events!
Sail Boston Preview: March 15-20, 2017 at Fan Pier in the Seaport District. Sail Boston will be hosting Mexican tall ship Cuauhtémoc which will be available for free public boarding this weekend from 10-9pm.
Spring Flea: Sunday, March 19, 2017 at Arts at the Armory in Somerville. The Somerville Flea moves indoors for a weekend of unique shopping and more!
Boston Bridal Bash: Sunday, March 19, 2017 at Hyatt Regency Boston. Getting married soon? Get some wedding ideas and meet with potential vendors! Tickets are $15, but discounted tickets are available through Goldstar Boston (affiliate link).
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Rare Pieces for the 2017 Shaw’s Monopoly Game
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Free Comedy Shows in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020