Happy St. Patrick’s Day weekend in Boston!! Here’s a few fun and cheap things to do this weekend in the Greater Boston area!
There may be free parking on Saturday for Evacuation Day so keep an ear out for that because I haven’t seen it officially posted anywhere yet but it’s typically free meters. Have you heard anything yet?
Here’s a few ideas for some cheap weekend fun:
St. Patrick’s Day Parade: Sunday, March 18, 2018 in South Boston. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this annual parade in South Boston with a shortened route this year.
St. Patrick’s Day at South Street Diner: March 14-18, 2018 at the South Street Diner. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day all week with Corned Beef & Cabbage special with Irish Bread and a pint of Guinness for $10!
St. Patrick’s Day at Earls Kitchen + Bar: Saturday, March 17, 2018 at Earls Kitchen + Bar. Head to Earls at the Pru for free pancakes at the door from 9am-11am to kick off your St. Paddy’s Day!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 15-17): Free & Cheap Events - January 14, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021