Steve Martin at the MFA: Saturday, March 12, 2016 at the MFA in Boston at 6pm. Steve Martin will add art curator to his extensive resume this weekend at the MFA with a free event at 6pm on Saturday evening.
Kid Spring Egg Scramble: Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 11am at DCR Pope John Paul II Park in Dorchester. Kids ages 4-8 can enjoy a spring egg hunt thanks to the DCR and Phillips Candy House with a fun spring tradition! There will also be an Easter Bunny meet and greet from 2-4pm. Free.
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2015 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Dine Out Boston heads into its second week with many Boston restaurants participating with set menu prices and fixed menus. Have you participated yet?
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Boston Comedy Shows on a Budget
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Rare Pieces for Shaw’s Monopoly Game 2016
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021