Here’s some fun and free things to do this weekend in Boston. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any free and fun events.
St. Patrick’s Pub Crawl: Saturday, March 11, 2017 at Boston Bars. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day a few days early with fun pub crawls. Comp tickets available via Goldstar (affiliate) for St. Paddy’s Weekend Pub and St. Patrick’s Irish Stroll.
Cheers to Five Years: Sunday, March 12, 2017 at Night Shift Brewing in Everett from 11-8pm. Night Shift Brewing is celebrating 5 years on Sunday with fresh beer, music, and fun.
Patriots Place Saint Patrick’s Irish Festival: Saturday, March 11, 2017 at Patriot Place in Foxboro from 11-5pm. Enjoy live music, Irish step dancing, children activities, and much more at this fun Irish Festival!
Owls Live! Festival: Saturday, March 11, 2017 at Blue Hills Trailside Museum in Canton from 1-4pm. Enjoy an afternoon of fun activities and a chance to see live owls. $5 per person.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Dine Out Boston is underway with many Boston restaurants participating with set menu prices and fixed menus and available until Friday.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Free Comedy Shows in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021