If you are looking to get out the house this weekend, here are a few ideas of some cheap weekend fun. As always, please let me know if I missed any fun and free events!
Chinese New Year in Harvard Square: Sunday, March 11, 2018. Enjoy this 12th Annual Chinese New Year Celebration with a lion dance, performances, crafts and much more!
Somerville Maple Syrup Boil Down: Saturday, March 10, 2018 at the Somerville Community Growing Center. Come watch sap turn into maple syrup and enjoy music, games, and more!
Taste of Iceland: March 8-11, 2018 throughout Boston. Get a taste of Iceland with this annual festival celebrating Icelandic cultural with a variety of events, with some free ones too!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020