If you are looking to get out the house this weekend, here are a few ideas of some cheap weekend fun. As always, please let me know if I missed any fun and free events!
Chinese New Year in Harvard Square: Sunday, March 11, 2018. Enjoy this 12th Annual Chinese New Year Celebration with a lion dance, performances, crafts and much more!
Somerville Maple Syrup Boil Down: Saturday, March 10, 2018 at the Somerville Community Growing Center. Come watch sap turn into maple syrup and enjoy music, games, and more!
Taste of Iceland: March 8-11, 2018 throughout Boston. Get a taste of Iceland with this annual festival celebrating Icelandic cultural with a variety of events, with some free ones too!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Free Parking in Boston – Know when to park for free with this Boston Parking Holidays guide - January 17, 2023
- Free museums in Boston – Cheap, discounted admission days for museums near you - January 4, 2023
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022