There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston and beyond! As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and free events!
Boston Pride Parade: Saturday, June 9, 2018 from Copley Square to City Hall Plaza. The annual Boston Pride parade begins at Copley Square at 12pm and ends at City Hall Plaza.
Free Pointer Sisters Concert: Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 8:15pm in Copley Square. Get excited for a Free Pointer Sisters Concert on Sunday Night in Copley Square thanks to the United States Conference of Mayors (USCM) Annual Meeting being held in Boston this weekend. (There’s also Free Fireworks on Friday night from Columbia Point at 9:30PM)
Bunker Hill Day Parade: Sunday, June 10, 2018. Enjoy this Charlestown tradition with a parade starting at 12:3opm at Hayes Square!
Boston Dragon Boat Festival: June 9-10, 2018 on the Charles River. Enjoy this annual festival with boat races and cultural performances. Free.
The Village Fair: Sunday, June 10, 2018 from 12-4pm. Celebrate Brookline Village on Sunday with music, games, food and more throughout the village.
12th Annual Family Music Festival: Sunday, June 10, 2018 from 12-3pm at the Lowell School Park in Cambridge. Enjoy a day of free family fun with musical fun and activities for the whole family!
Brookline Porchfest: Saturday, June 9, 2018 from 12-6PM. Enjoy a day of music in Brookline straight from the porches of local musicians!
DWC Festival Day: Saturday, June 9, 2018 in Cambridge. Dance for World Community Festival is a day of dance with free performances from over 90 dance troupes!
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Free Fitness Classes in Boston for Summer 2018
- Special $10 Commuter Rail Pass on the Weekends
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021