There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston and beyond! As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and free events for this weekend!
Harborfest: June 28-July 4, 2018. There are so many fun (and some free!) events happening to celebrate Boston’s harbor and history including free fireworks on Saturday night at 9PM!
Free Admission to the USS Salem: Sunday, July 1, 2018. Head to Quincy to aboard the USS Salem Museum for free on Sunday.
Comedian Jeff Dye: June 30, 2018. Comedian Jeff Dye (Last Comic Standing, MTV) will be performing at Laugh Boston on Saturday night and Goldstar Boston has free tickets, just pay service fees (affiliate link).
Life’s a Beach Festival: Saturday, June 30, 2018 at Wollaston Beach from 1-4PM. Head to Wollaston Beach on Saturday for this family-friendly festival!
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museum: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Free Fitness Classes in Boston for Summer 2018
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021