Here’s some fun and cheap things to do in Boston for the last weekend in June! Please let me know in the comments below if I missed any free and fun events.
Monster Fun Day: Saturday, June 25, 2016 at Hunnewell Field in Wellesley, MA. Celebrate the Red Sox game day excitement at Hunnewell Field in Wellesley with a kids zone, live music, autograph alley with Red Sox legends and much more! Free.
The World Series of Comedy: Now until June 25, 2016 at Laugh Boston. Stand up comics compete for the top prize: A chance to win a shot at The World Series of Comedy in Las Vegas. Get free and discount tickets via Goldstar Boston (affiliate link).
South End Open Market: Every Sunday though October from 10-4pm at the Ink Block! Enjoy three amazing markets every Sunday at a new location, the Ink Block! Enjoy a farmers market, handcrafted goods, and delicious food trucks at the South End Open Market.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Sunday Parkland Games: Sunday, June 26, 2016 at North Point Park in Cambridge from 3:30-6pm. Enjoy free games and activities almost every Sunday afternoon in the summer.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- 27+ Free Things to Do This Summer in Boston
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2016
- Free Music Series and Concerts in Boston for Summer 2016
- Whale Watching Discounts for Summer 2016
- Discount Tickets for Codzilla
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discount Tickets
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Is the Go Boston Pass Worth It?
- Boston Hotels on a Budget
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (March 5-7) - March 4, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021