There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston and beyond! As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and free events!
Fete de la Musique: June 23, 2018 from 3-6pm in the South End. Celebrate the Summer Solstice with an outdoor music festival. Free.
PorchFest Quincy: Saturday, June 23, 2018 from 3-9pm. Head to the porches of local musicians in Quincy for a fun day of free music!
6th Annual JerkFest: June 22-23, 2018. Celebrate all things spicy this Saturday with food demos, music, and more. Tickets are $15 but you can find discount and free tickets through Goldstar Boston (aff link).
Family Fun Day: Saturday, June 23, 2018 from 12-4PM in Somerville. Head to Trum Field in Somerville for a fun day with a free bbq, sports, interactive activities, and more!
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
MIT Museum: Enjoy free admission at the MIT Museum on the last Sunday of every month from September to June!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Free Fitness Classes in Boston for Summer 2018
- Special $10 Commuter Rail Pass on the Weekends
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (March 5-7) - March 4, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021