There’s so many fun and cheap things to do in Boston this weekend and a busy weekend since the Tall Ships will be here!
If you are looking to celebrate a Dad this Father’s Day, don’t forget to check out Where Dad Gets in Free in the Greater Boston Area!
*There are some affiliate links included in the roundup this week. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.
Sail Boston 2017: June 17-22, 2017. Head to Boston Harbor to check out the Tall Ships as Boston is hosting the Parade of Sails for the first time in 17 years!! (There are still a few discount tickets available for select Tall Ship Cruises and dates via Goldstar Boston)
Make Music Harvard Square: Saturday, June 17, 2017 from 2-10pm in Harvard Square. Ring in Summer with this 10th Annual Festival with over 75 artists and musicians! Free.
Fete de la Musique: June 17, 2017 from 3-6pm in the South End. Celebrate the Summer Solstice with an outdoor music festival. Free.
Comedian Al Ducharme: June 16-17, 2017 at Laugh Boston. Head to Laugh Boston in the Seaport District for a night of laughs with America’s Got Talent Comedian Al Ducharme! Full price tickets are $29, but get free & discount tickets are available through Goldstar Boston.
Waltham Riverfest: June 16-17, 2017. Enjoy a fun festival along the river in Waltham with music and fun!
Hyannis Arts and Craft Festival at the Car Show: June 17-18, 2017 at Hyannis Village Green in Barnstable. Enjoy Father’s Day weekend in Cape Cod with over 85 arts and crafts vendors and fun! Free, request free e-tickets.
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Fitness Classes and Programs in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Music Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020