There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston and beyond for Father’s Day weekend!
Father’s Day is this Sunday and if you plan on celebrating Dad (or yourself) there’s a few places in the Greater Boston area where Dad gets in free!
11th Annual Make Music Harvard Square: Saturday, June 16, 2018 in Harvard Square from 2-10PM. Celebrate the summer solstice with this annual street-music festival! Free.
Fenway Porchfest: Saturday, June 16, 2018. Enjoy this free music festival from 12-4pm on Saturday with over 70 musicians performing in East and West Fenway on porches and more.
Lawn of Champions: Saturday, June 16, 2018 at The Lawn on D. Check out the championship trophies of your favorite Boston sport team, meet mascots, play games, and more!
67th Annual Quincy Flag Day Parade, Ceremonies, and Fireworks: Enjoy this annual Flag Day event in Quincy with a parade, ceremony, and end the night with free fireworks!
Red Sox Showcase: Saturday, June 16, 2018 at Faneuil Hall Marketplace. The Red Sox are bringing baseball to Faneuil Hall on Saturday with a batting cage, pitching station, a virtual reality experience, and more!
10th Annual Waltham Riverfest: June 15-16, 2018. Enjoy a fun festival along the river in Waltham for music and fun!
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Free Fitness Classes in Boston for Summer 2018
- Special $10 Commuter Rail Pass on the Weekends
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (March 5-7) - March 4, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021