Boston Pride Parade: Saturday, June 11, 2016 starting at noon. Enjoy the 46th Annual Pride Parade beginning in Copley Square and ending at City Hall Plaza
Bunker Hill Parade: Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 12:30pm in Charlestown. Celebrate the 241st anniversary of the Battle of Bunker Hill in Charlestown.
Boston Dragon Boat Festival: June 11-12, 2016 on the banks of the Charles River. Watch over 30+ teams from the US and Canada race in 39-foot-Hong Kong-style dragon boats on the Charles River!
Out of the Park Event: Sunday, June 12, 2016 starting at 1:10pm in Boston Common. Head to the Common to watch the Red Sox game on a big screen! Free food, family-friendly activities and fun!
Fresh Pond Day: Saturday, June 11, 2016 in Cambridge from 11-3pm. Enjoy live a wildlife & bike parade, live music, wildlife presentations, a wildlife and bike parade, live music, children activities and more! Free and open to the public.
The Village Fair: Sunday, June 12, 2016 from 12-4pm in Brookline. Enjoy this second annual event with music, games, food, and entertainment along Harvard Street and throughout the Village!
10th Annual Family Music Festival: Sunday, June 12, 2016 at Lowell School Park in Cambridge. Enjoy this family-friendly festival with live music, games and fun for the whole family!
Arlington PorchFest: Saturday, June 11, 2016. Head to the porches of Arlington on Saturday to enjoy free music from local musicians.
South End Open Market: Every Sunday though October from 10-4pm at the Ink Block! Enjoy three amazing markets every Sunday at a new location, the Ink Block! Enjoy a farmers market, handcrafted goods, and delicious food trucks at the South End Open Market.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Discount Tickets to Codzilla
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Free Fitness Series in Boston for Summer 2016
- Whale Watching Discounts in Massachusetts
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020
- How to Watch Boston Celtics Games Online Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 25-27): Free & Cheap Events - September 24, 2020