There’s so many fun and cheap things to do in Boston this weekend! As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed your favorite free event!
Boston Pride Parade: Saturday, June 10, 2017 from Copley Square to City Hall Plaza. The annual Boston Pride parade begins at Copley Square at 12pm and ends at City Hall Plaza.
Bunker Hill Day Parade: Sunday, June 11, 2017. Enjoy this Charlestown tradition with a parade starting at 12:3opm!
Boston Dragon Boat Festival: June 10-11, 2017 on the Charles River. Enjoy this annual festival with boat races and cultural performances.
The Village Fair: Sunday, June 11, 2017 from 12-4pm. Celebrate Brookline Village on Sunday with music, games, food and more throughout the village.
11th Annual Family Music Festival: Sunday, June 11, 2017 from 12-3pm at the Lowell School Park in Cambridge. Enjoy a day of free family fun with musical fun and activities for the whole family!
Brookline Porchfest: Saturday, June 10, 2017. Head to the porches of local musicians in Brookline for some free music and fun!
DWC Festival Day: Saturday, June 10, 2017 in Cambridge. Dance for World Community Festival is a day of dance with free performances from over 90 dance troupes!
FITROW Health and Wellness Day: Saturday, June 10, 2017 at Assembly Row in Somerville from 11-4pm. Enjoy a day of free fitness at Assembly Row!
Complimentary Wellness Activities at Mandarin Oriental: Saturday, June 10, 2017. The spa at Mandarin Oriental is celebrating Global Wellness Day with a 2 mile run walk at 9AM, followed by a meditation class at 10:30AM. Reservations required.
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Fitness Classes and Programs this Summer in Boston!
- Summertime at the Street Returns with Free Fitness, Free Activities, & More!
- How to Save Up to 30% off Your Restaurant Bill with GoPapaya!
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets and Ways to Save at Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021