There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in the Greater Boston area!
If you are looking for fun and free things to do on Friday, July 29, 2016, please head here.
FIGMENT: July 30-31, 2016. Enjoy the annual celebration of participatory art and culture from emerging arts at the Rose Kennedy Greenway. Free.
Patriots Training Camp: July 28-31, 2016 at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. Head to Gillette Stadium for Patriots Training Camp which is free and open to the public on select days this summer!
Shakespeare on the Common: July 20-August 6, 2016 at Boston Common. Enjoy a free performance of Shakespeare’s Love’s Labour’s Lost at the Parkman Bandstand on the Common. Free, performances are at 8pm Tuesday-Saturday and 7pm on Sunday.
Magic Family Film Festival: Saturday, July 30, 2016. Free outdoor movie screening of Inside Out at the Prudential Center courtyard at dusk (rain date the following Tuesday if needed).
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, July 30, 2016. Free outdoor movie screening of Star Wars: Force Awakens at Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park in Somerville at dusk.
Sunday Night Movie Night: Sunday, July 31, 2016. Free outdoor movie screening of Tootsie on the lawn at Christopher Columbus Park at dusk.
Chill out Saturday at Taza Chocolates: Saturday, July 30, 2016 at Taza Chocolates in Somerville. Enjoy a factory tour on Saturdays in July and enjoy some samples too!
South End Open Market: Every Sunday though October from 10-4pm at the Ink Block! Enjoy three amazing markets every Sunday at a new location, the Ink Block! Enjoy a farmers market, handcrafted goods, and delicious food trucks at the South End Open Market.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Sunday Parkland Games: Sunday, July 31, 2016 at North Point Park in Cambridge from 3:30-6pm. Enjoy free games and activities almost every Sunday afternoon in the summer.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- 27+ Free Things to Do This Summer in Boston
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2016
- Free Music Series and Concerts in Boston for Summer 2016
- Free Fitness Series and Classes in Boston for Summer 2016
- Whale Watching Discounts for Summer 2016
- Discount Tickets for Codzilla
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discount Tickets
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021