Patriots Training Camp: July 29-30, 2017 at Gillette Stadium. Head to Foxboro, MA for Patriots Training Camp and cheer on the Pats as they gear up for the season. Free & free parking.
Shakespeare on the Common: July 29-30, 2017. Enjoy a free performance of Romeo & Juliet at Parkman Bandstand on Boston Common at 8PM on Saturday and 7PM on Sunday.
Cambridge Jazz Festival: Sunday, July 30, 2017 from 12-6pm in Cambridge. Head to Danehy Park in Cambridge for this 4th annual Jazz Festival featuring headliner Pieces of a Dream and more!
Puerto Rican Festival of Massachusetts: July 28-30, 2017 at Boston City Hall Plaza. Enjoy the 50th Annual Puerto Rican Festival that celebrates Puerto Rican culture and history for three days.
Lowell Folk Festival: July 28-30, 2017 in Lowell, MA. Enjoy this annual Festival with live music, crafts, children activities, and more.
Magic 106.7 Family Film Festival at the Prudential Center: Saturday, July 29, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie in the South Garden at the Prudential Center at dusk (fun starts at 6pm) with a free screening of Finding Dory.
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, July 29, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie at Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park at Assembly Row in Somerville at dusk for a free movie screening of Finding Dory.
Sunday Night Movie Night at Christopher Columbus Park: Sunday, July 30, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie at Christopher Columbus Park on Sunday night at dusk with a free movie screening of Women in Gold.
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
ICA Play Dates at ICA and East Boston: Free admission for up to 2 adults per family when accompanied by children ages 12 and under the last Saturday of every month from 10-4PM, except December. Even better, there will also be free activities at Piers Park from 12-3pm with free water transportation to celebrate the East Boston expansion next summer!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Fitness Classes and Programs in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Music Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022