There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in the Greater Boston area! If you have Friday off and are looking for some fun and free things to do, please head here.
Revere Beach Sand Sculpting Festival: July 22-24, 2016 at Revere Beach. Check out this large sand sculpting competition at Revere Beach this weekend + fun activities for all! Free.
Caliente!: Saturday, July 23, 2016 at Boston’s City Hall Plaza at 5pm. Enjoy a free concert with salsa star David Pabon at City Hall Plaza.
African Festival of Boston: Sunday, July 24, 2016 at Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway. Enjoy a massive multi-cultural celebration with the best of African arts and culture.
Grand Opening of Comedy Night at Sweet Caroline’s: Sunday, July 24, 2016, doors open at 7pm. Enjoy a free comedy show every Sunday night at Sweet Caroline’s. No cover, but 21+.
Shakespeare on the Common: July 20-August 6, 2016 at Boston Common. Enjoy a free performance of Shakespeare’s Love’s Labour’s Lost at the Parkman Bandstand on the Common. Free, performances are at 8pm Tuesday-Saturday and 7pm on Sunday.
Magic Family Film Festival: Saturday, July 23, 2016. Free outdoor movie screening of Tangled at the Prudential Center courtyard at dusk (rain date the following Tuesday if needed).
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, July 23, 2016. Free outdoor movie screening of Inside Out at Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park in Somerville at dusk.
Sunday Night Movie Night: Sunday, July 24, 2016. Free outdoor movie screening of Remember the Titans on the lawn at Christopher Columbus Park at dusk.
Chill out Saturday at Taza Chocolates: Saturday, July 23, 2016 at Taza Chocolates in Somerville. Enjoy a factory tour on Saturdays in July and enjoy some samples too!
South End Open Market: Every Sunday though October from 10-4pm at the Ink Block! Enjoy three amazing markets every Sunday at a new location, the Ink Block! Enjoy a farmers market, handcrafted goods, and delicious food trucks at the South End Open Market.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Sunday Parkland Games: Sunday, July 24, 2016 at North Point Park in Cambridge from 3:30-6pm. Enjoy free games and activities almost every Sunday afternoon in the summer.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- 27+ Free Things to Do This Summer in Boston
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2016
- Free Music Series and Concerts in Boston for Summer 2016
- Free Fitness Series and Classes in Boston for Summer 2016
- Whale Watching Discounts for Summer 2016
- Discount Tickets for Codzilla
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discount Tickets
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Is the Go Boston Pass Worth It?
- Boston Hotels on a Budget
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022