There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston and beyond. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and free events in Boston!
Revere Beach Sand Sculpting Festival: July 20-22, 2018 at Revere Beach. Head to Revere Beach for this annual sand sculpting festival for some fun displays!
Shakespeare on the Common: July 18-August 5, 2018 at the Parkman Bandstand on the Boston Common. Enjoy a free performance of Richard III at 8PM and 7PM on Sunday nights.
Explore the Charles River: Saturday, July 21, 2018. Celebrate summer with two days of free fishing and kayaking along the Charles River.
Caliente!: Saturday, July 21, 2018 from 7-9PM. Enjoy Latin music at City Hall for this annual celebration!
Festival Betances: July 21-22, 2018. Head to the South End for the longest running Latino cultural celebration!
Magic 106.7 Family Film Festival: Every Saturday from July 7-August 25, 2018 starting at 6PM. Enjoy a free movie under the stars in the courtyard of the Prudential Center with a free screening of Coco starting at dusk.
Movies in the Park: Every Saturday from July 7-August 25, 2018 at Sylvester Baxter Park in Somerville. Head to Assembly Row for a free outdoor movie with a free screening of Elf starting at dusk.
Sunday Night Movie Night: Every Sunday night from July 22-August 26, 2018 at Christopher Columbus Park in the North End. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid at dusk.
Tango in the Park: Every Saturday in July & August from 6:30-9:30PM at Rose Greenway Conservancy (across from Boston Harbor Hotel). Enjoy, dance, and delight in the magic of the Tango in the Park with free beginner lessons at 7:30PM.
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museum: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Top Free Things to Do in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Live Music Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Fitness Classes in Boston for Summer 2018
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discounts
- Water Country Discounts
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021