There’s a lot of fun things to do in Boston for the first weekend of July including some Fourth of July celebrations! Please let me know in the comments below if I missed your favorite free event!
Boston Harborfest: July 1-4, 2016. Celebrate with the largest 4th of July Celebration with over 100 events throughout the city! Price varies but some are free.
Chinatown Main Street: July 2, 2016 from 10-6pm in Chinatown. Enjoy arts and crafts, music, lion dance, and much more!
Magic Family Festival Begins: July 2, 2016. Free outdoor movie screening tonight and every Saturday night at the Prudential Center courtyard at dusk. Tonight the free movie is Minions.
South End Open Market: Every Sunday though October from 10-4pm at the Ink Block! Enjoy three amazing markets every Sunday at a new location, the Ink Block! Enjoy a farmers market, handcrafted goods, and delicious food trucks at the South End Open Market.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- 27+ Free Things to Do This Summer in Boston
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2016
- Free Music Series and Concerts in Boston for Summer 2016
- Whale Watching Discounts for Summer 2016
- Discount Tickets for Codzilla
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discount Tickets
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Is the Go Boston Pass Worth It?
- Boston Hotels on a Budget
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021