There’s a lot of fun things to do in Boston this weekend and here’s a few events and activities that won’t break the bank!
If you are around on Friday, don’t forget to check out my Free Friday Events in Boston post for even more fun and free things to do in the city!
Outside the Box Festival and Earthfest: This week and weekend in Boston Common. Outside the Box Festival is underway in Boston Common with free music and arts with local and national performers. On Saturday, Guster will be headlining Earthfest for a free concert as well.
Magic 106.7 Free Family Film Festival: Saturday, July 18, 2015 at the Prudential Center courtyard at sunset. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Frozen
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, July 18, 2015 at Assembly Row in Somerville. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Big Hero 6
Sunday Night Movie Night at Christopher Columbus Park: Sunday, July 19, 2015 at Christopher Columbus Park at sunset. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Toy Story
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency.
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Sunday Parkland Games: Every Sunday starting Sunday, June 28, 2015 through August 30, 2015 from 3:30pm-6pm in Cambridge. Free Sunday games along the banks of the Charles River every Sunday in the summer as well as yoga at 5pm.
The Red Sox are playing the Yankees this weekend and if you are interested in hitting Fenway make sure to read Red Sox Games on a Budget!
For even more fun and cheap things to do this summer don’t forget to check out 27 Free Things to Do This Summer in Boston, Top Things to Do on a Boston Vacation and Free Fitness Classes and Events This Summer as there’s a lot of things that happen on the weekend!
Also, just a reminder that you can hit the South End Open Market at SoWa every Sunday, take a free trolley to Columbia Point on the weekends to check out museums, and enjoy Summertime @ The Street with free music and yoga!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Outdoor Movies for Summer 2015 in Boston
- Whale Watching and Harbor Cruise Discounts in Boston
- Free Summer Concerts in Boston for 2015
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021