There are so many fun and affordable things to do this weekend in Boston! As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and free events in Boston!
Artbeat 2017: July 14-15, 2017 in Somerville. Head to Davis Square in Somerville for an innovative art festival with bands, dance troupes, craft vendors, and much more! Free.
Festival Betances: July 15-16, 2017 in the South End. Enjoy New England’s longest running Latino Cultural Celebration with a parade, arts and crafts, music, and more.
WGBH FunFest: Saturday, July 15, 2017 at WGBH studios in Brighton. Enjoy this annual family-friendly FunFest with live music, interactive games, ice cream and more! Discount tickets available through (affiliate) Goldstar for $5 a ticket.
Magic 106.7 Family Film Festival at the Prudential Center: Saturday, July 15, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie in the South Garden at the Prudential Center at dusk (fun starts at 6pm) with a free screening of The BFG.
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, July 15, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie at Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park at Assembly Row in Somerville at dusk for a free movie screening of Sing.
Sunday Night Movie Night at Christopher Columbus Park: Sunday, July 16, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie at Christopher Columbus Park on Sunday night at dusk with a free movie screening of Moonstruck.
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Fitness Classes and Programs in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Music Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021