There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston and beyond. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and free events in Boston!
Artbeat 2018: Saturday, July 14, 2018 in Davis Square from 11AM to 10PM. Enjoy two stages of music & dance, craft vendors, and more for a festival upside down.
My Caribbean One World Expo: Saturday, July 14, 2018 at Rowes Wharf. Enjoy this fun event with live music, arts, crafts, and more!
WGBH FunFest: Saturday, July 14, 2018 at WGBH studios in Brighton. Have some family fun with live music, interactive children games, all-you-can-eat ice cream, and more! Tickets are $15 but Goldstar Boston has discount tickets starting at $5 + discount tickets to WGBH Craft Beer Festival Fundraiser (affiliate link).
Free Guided Tour of the Esplanade: Sunday, July 15, 2018 on the Esplanade at 2PM. Enjoy a free guided tour of the Esplanade and learn about the fascinating history behind this iconic park.
Magic 106.7 Family Film Festival: Every Saturday from July 7-August 25, 2018 starting at 6PM. Enjoy a free movie under the stars in the courtyard of the Prudential Center with a free screening of SING! starting at dusk.
Movies in the Park: Every Saturday from July 7-August 25, 2018 at Sylvester Baxter Park in Somerville. Head to Assembly Row for a free outdoor movie with a free screening of Emoji Movie starting at dusk.
Tango in the Park: Every Saturday in July & August from 6:30-9:30PM at Rose Greenway Conservancy (across from Boston Harbor Hotel). Enjoy, dance, and delight in the magic of the Tango in the Park with free beginner lessons at 7:30PM.
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museum: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Top Free Things to Do in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Live Music Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Fitness Classes in Boston for Summer 2018
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discounts
- Water Country Discounts
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020