Winter Trails at Weston Ski Track: Saturday, January 9, 2016 from 9-2pm. Snowshoe for free at Weston Ski Track this Saturday (or enjoy other winter activities at various locations this January thanks to Winter Trails) from 9-2pm.
Snowflake Festival: Saturday, January 9, 2016 from 12-4pm at the Brookline Arts Center. Stop in for an afternoon of artwork, activities and fun for all ages!
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Cambridge Winter Farmers Market kicks off this Saturday at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget that you can get half off admission at Franklin Park Zoo, Stone Zoo and Roger Williams Zoo and you can find more info here.
Also, keep in mind that Sunday is No Pants Subway Ride if you want to join in or avoid the T altogether that day.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Discount Tickets to the Comedy Scene at Patriot Place
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022