Happy New Year! Here’s the first Cheap Weekend Fun roundup of the New Year. As always, please let me know in the comments if I missed any fun and cheap events in the Boston area.
Winter Trails Day: January 7, 2017 at participating winter resorts and Nordic centers including Weston Ski Track. Learn how to snowshoe or cross country ski for free this weekend at participating centers across the country.
Snowflake Festival: January 7, 2017 from 1-3:30pm at Brookline Arts Center from 1-3:30pm. Enjoy this open house and snowflake festival with art demos and art making.
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, January 7-8, 2017. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Kid Price Saturday at Zoo New England: Pay and feel like a kid the first Saturday of the month at Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo where everyone pays kids price for admission!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Also, just a heads up– On Sunday afternoon is the annual no pants subway ride in Boston if you’d like to participate or avoid public transportation.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Comedy on a Budget in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 22-24): Free & Cheap Events - January 21, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021