Happy first weekend of 2018!
Here’s the first Cheap Weekend Fun roundup of the New Year. As always, please let me know in the comments if I missed any fun and cheap events in the Boston area.
Winter Trails Day: January 8, 2018 at participating winter resorts and Nordic centers including Weston Ski Track. Learn how to snowshoe or cross country ski for free this weekend at participating centers across the country.
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, January 6-7, 2018. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Kid Price Saturday at Zoo New England: Pay and feel like a kid the first Saturday of this month at Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo where everyone pays kids price for admission until noon!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Also, just a heads up– On Sunday afternoon is the annual no pants subway ride in Boston if you’d like to participate or would rather avoid public transportation that day.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 22-24): Free & Cheap Events - January 22, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021