There’s a lot of fun things to do this weekend in Boston. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and cheap events this weekend in the Greater Boston area!
8th Annual Chocolate Festival: January 29-31, 2016 in Harvard Square. Enjoy this delicious festival with free chocolate tasting, music, and more!
Free Comedy in the Taproom: Sunday, January 31, 2016 at Aeronaut Brewery Company. Enjoy a few laughs at Aeronaut Brewery Company’s second-ever comedy night at 8pm.
Quincy’s Lunar New Year Festival: Saturday, January 30, 2016 at North Quincy High School from 1-7pm. This year’s Lunar New Year Festival is also a food festival with a chance to buy food, gifts, and more.
MIT Museum: Enjoy free admission at the MIT Museum on the last Sunday of every month from September to June!
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Comedy Scene at Patriot Place
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Free Parking in Boston – Know when to park for free with this Boston Parking Holidays guide - January 17, 2023
- Free museums in Boston – Cheap, discounted admission days for museums near you - January 4, 2023
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022