There’s a lot of fun things to do this weekend in Boston. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and cheap events this weekend in the Greater Boston area!
8th Annual Chocolate Festival: January 29-31, 2016 in Harvard Square. Enjoy this delicious festival with free chocolate tasting, music, and more!
Free Comedy in the Taproom: Sunday, January 31, 2016 at Aeronaut Brewery Company. Enjoy a few laughs at Aeronaut Brewery Company’s second-ever comedy night at 8pm.
Quincy’s Lunar New Year Festival: Saturday, January 30, 2016 at North Quincy High School from 1-7pm. This year’s Lunar New Year Festival is also a food festival with a chance to buy food, gifts, and more.
MIT Museum: Enjoy free admission at the MIT Museum on the last Sunday of every month from September to June!
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Comedy Scene at Patriot Place
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021