10th Annual Taste of Chocolate Festival in Harvard Square: January 26-28, 2018 in Harvard Square. Enjoy this fun and annual chocolate festival with chocolate treats and specials!
MIT Museum: Sunday, January 28, 2018. Enjoy free admission at the MIT Museum the last Sunday of each month, September to June.
ICA Play Dates: Saturday, January 27, 2018 at the ICA in Boston from 10-4pm. Enjoy FREE admission for up to 2 adults per family when accompanied by children ages 12 and under with fun and family-friendly activities to do together.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend outside the city, you may want to head down to Patriot Place where fans who skate in Pats gear skate free from January 25-28, 2018!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Discount Tickets to the Boston Globe Travel Show
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021