I was a little sad I couldn’t find a lot of fun and free events for this weekend, but the weather is a little unknown at this point anyways, so I didn’t try to hard to hunt down some fun for the list below.
Here’s a few free things to do this weekend in Boston:
Family Shopping Sunday at the Boston Public Market: Sunday, January 24, 2016 from 8am to 12pm. Enjoy a kid-friendly shopping trip with a scavenger hunt, a sea life touch tank, tote bag crafts, and family promotions from several vendors at the Boston Public Market.
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Plus, the Patriots will be playing on Sunday afternoon so a great day to chill and catch the game!
If you are looking for some fun things to do outside the house, don’t forget you can find free ice skating in Boston and beyond! Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Comedy Scene at Patriot Place
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020