Luckily, there will be some fun happening at Gillette Stadium (and TV screens everywhere) on Sunday evening which will make up for the lack of events this weekend.
Comedian Chris Franjola: January 19-21, 2016 at Laugh Boston. Check out Comedian Christ Franjola from Chelsea Lately at Laugh Boston this weekend. Discount tickets starting at $0 + service fees available through Goldstar Boston (aff. link).
Boston Run Club New Year Breakfast: Saturday, January 21, 2016 at Capital One Café on Boylston Street. Enjoy a run around Boston and free breakfast afterwards.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to Something Rotten! at The Boston Opera House
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Comedy on a Budget in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 22-24): Free & Cheap Events - January 22, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021