Okay– so I’m not seeing too many free festivals and events for this weekend, but I’m also away this week so I didn’t look too hard either. Please let me know in the comments below if I missed anything.
Luckily, there will be some fun happening at Gillette Stadium (and TV screens everywhere) on Sunday.
Also, il Molo in the North End will have a $1 game time menu if you are looking for somewhere to watch the game with some cheap eats.
Snowflake Festival and Open House: Saturday, January 20, 2018 at Brookline Arts Center from 1-3PM. Enjoy a day of free creative family fun with artwork and activities for all ages!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022