There’s a lot of fun things to do this weekend in Boston for this extra long MLK Day weekend. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and cheap events this weekend in the Greater Boston area!
Many Helping Hands MLK Day of Service 2016: Monday, January 18, 2016 from 2-5pm in Cambridge. Enjoy an afternoon of service for hands-on projects.
Free Admission at the MFA: Monday, January 18, 2016. Check out the MLK Jr. Day Open House with free admission to the Museum of Fine Arts.
Day of Service at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: Monday, January 18, 2016. Enjoy free timed admission to the Gardner Museum on Monday starting at 11am.
Free National Park Day: January 18, 2016. Receive free admission to ALL National Parks on Monday!
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget the Patriots play at 4:35pm on Saturday! Go Pats!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Comedy Scene at Patriot Place
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (July 3-5): Free & Cheap Events - July 2, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - July 1, 2020
- The Best Options for a Safe Summer Vacation this Year - June 26, 2020