Happy New Year!
It’s the last weekend to catch a few holiday events in the Greater Boston area including Jordan’s Enchanted Village, Blink! at Faneuil Hall and your last chance to use the $10 restaurant voucher at participating Boston restaurants!
First Day: Friday, January 1, 2015 in Boston. The celebrations aren’t over. Head to Copley Square and the Prudential Center for free performances, fun, and more!
First Hike at Blue Hills: Friday, January 1, 2015 at Blue Hills. Enjoy free soup at noon and enjoy a hike at 1pm to kick off the New Year. Please bring a canned good.
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, January 2-3, 2015. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate.
Jordan’s Enchanted Village: November 21, 2015 to January 3, 2015. Head to Jordan’s Furniture in Avon, MA to discover some Christmas magic with the Enchanted Village! Free.
Blink! A Free Light and Sound Show: November 22 to January 3, 2015 at Faneuil Hall. Enjoy a FREE light and sound show every night starting at 4:30pm where over 350,000 LED lights blink and dance to music from the Holiday Pops at Faneuil Hall.
MIT Museum: Enjoy free admission at the MIT Museum on the last Sunday of every month from September to June!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 25-27): Free & Cheap Events - September 24, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020