Here’s some fun things to do in Boston for the beautiful last weekend in February! As always, please let me know in the comments if I missed any fun and free events for this weekend:
Lowell Winterfest 2017: February 24-25, 2017 at Lucy Larcom Park in Lowell. Head to Lowell for this annual Winterfest with free ice skating, carousel, chocolate festival, and more! Free general admission.
Oscars Viewing Party: Sunday, February 26, 2017 at Trident Booksellers. Watch the Oscars on the big screen at Trident on Sunday night and place your predications!
Free Chowder Day: Saturday, February 25, 2017 at Barking Crab. Enjoy free clam chowder (with any purchase) on Saturday at the Barking Crab for National Chowder Day.
Try Hockey for Free Day: Saturday, February 25, 2017. Try hockey for free at participating locations around the country for kids ages 4-9!
MIT Museum: Sunday, February 26, 2017. The MIT Museum is free the last Sunday of each month, September to June.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Sullivan’s at Castle Island is open for the season and are offering half price hot dogs until March 3rd! A sure sign of spring!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Things to Do During February Vacation in Boston
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Free Shack Burger from Shack Shake with App Download
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Free Comedy Shows in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021