There’s a lot of fun things to do this weekend in Boston. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and cheap events this weekend in the Greater Boston area!
Don’t forget (or try to forget it’s Super Bowl Sunday if ya want) you can eat for free at Papagayo Restaurants if you pick the winning team and stay for the whole game.
Lunar New Year Celebration at the MFA: Saturday, February 6, 2016 at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. Ring in the year of the monkey at the MFA with FREE admission!
Berklee High School Jazz Festival: February 6, 2016. Berklee College of Music hosts its High School Jazz Festival at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston and the annual event is the largest of its kind in the United States. Free and open to the public.
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, February 6-7, 2016. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Kid Price Saturday at Zoo New England & Super Bowl Sunday at the Zoo: Pay and feel like a kid the first Saturday of every month at Franklin Park Zoo for just $11.95. Head to Stoneham, MA to the Stone Zoo between 10am-12pm and pay $10.95 for admission. On Super Bowl Sunday, get half price admission if you wear Patriots attire at both Franklin Park and Stone Zoo!
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Free and Cheap Comedy in Boston
- Free Ice Skating in Boston
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022