It’s Super Bowl Weekend!!!!
If you are looking for a fun places to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday with some cheap eats and food specials, check out this Super Bowl post:
If you are looking for non-football things to do this weekend, here’s a few things to do this weekend before or during the big game:
Lunar New Year at the MFA: Saturday, February 4, 2017. Celebrate the year of the rooster and get free admission to the Museum of Fine Arts all day! Tip: Use the Fenway (rear) entrance if the main entrance line is long & avoid bringing large bags/backpacks to avoid bag check.
The 9th Annual “Some Like It Hot Chili Cook-Off”: Saturday, February 4, 2017 in Harvard Square from 1-2:30pm. Taste all the chili and vote for your favorite at this free outdoor event!
Silent Disco Snow Day: February 4, 2016 at Charles Hotel Plaza from 2:30-6pm. Enjoy the first outdoor winter floating silent disco dance party.
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, February 4-5, 2017. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate.
Kid Price Saturday at Zoo New England: Pay and feel like a kid the first Saturday of the month (October-March) at Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo where everyone pays kids price for admission!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Also, if you wear your Pats gear to Frog Pond this weekend, you will receive free admission and free hot chocolate and you’ll receive $5 off walk-up admission at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston this weekend when you wear your Patriots gear!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Free Shack Burger from Shack Shake with App Download
- Discount Tickets to The Boston Globe Travel Show
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Comedy on a Budget in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022