Here are some fun and affordable things to do this weekend in the Greater Boston area for SUPER BOWL WEEKEND, February 3-4, 2018!
10th Annual “Some Like It Hot” Chili Cook-Off: Saturday, February 3, 2018 from 1-2:30PM. Join this fun, free and festive event in Harvard Square and vote for your favorite chili!
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, February 3-4, 2018. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Kid Price Saturday at Zoo New England: Pay and feel like a kid the first Saturday of this month at Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo where everyone pays kids price for admission until noon!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget you can get half price or free ice skating in your Pats gear depending on where you go!
And Papagayo is once again the best place to catch the game if you need to watch it outside your home because if your team wins, you eat for free! You just need to make a reservation and be there at the start of kickoff.
Hope you have a great weekend! Go Pats!!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 22-24): Free & Cheap Events - January 22, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021