Here’s some fun things to do if you are
not binge watching Fuller House on Netflix this weekend looking for some fun and cheap things to do in the Greater Boston area outside the house.
Harvard Square Chinese New Year: Sunday, February 28, 2016 from 1-4pm in Harvard Square. Celebrate the year of the monkey with a lion dance, family-friendly activities, and more!
Mass Art Family Day: Saturday, February 28, 2016 from 11-4pm at South Hall (621 Huntington Ave) at Mass Art. Enjoy interactive activities and art-making designed and guided by MassArt students & staff. Free & open to the public, recommended for ages 6+.
Free Yoga at Lululemon Prudential: Sunday, February 27, 2016 from 10-11am at Lululemon Prudential Center. Enjoy a free yoga class on Sunday morning. Arrive 15 minutes beforehand to grab a spot as it tends to fill up.
MIT Museum: Enjoy free admission at the MIT Museum on the last Sunday of every month from September to June!
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Let me know in the comments below if I missed any of your favorites!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Free Ice Skating in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Comedy on a Budget in Boston
- Free Birthday Offers & Deals in Massachusetts
- Rare Pieces for the Shaw’s Monopoly Game 2016
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021
- Bright Nights at Forest Park, Springfield – Schedule, Tickets, COVID Guidelines & More For 2021 - December 8, 2021