It is nearing the end of Massachusetts February Vacation week. If you are around and still looking for ideas– don’t forget to check out these great ideas for break! It’s also the end of Hotel Week Boston if you’d like a last minute staycation in the city for a better rate.
Here’s all the fun things to do for cheap or free this weekend:
The 2016 Boston Globe Travel Show: February 19-21, 2016 at the Seaport World Trade Center. Meet vendors, enjoy demos, and get some travel inspiration at this annual show! Tickets are $10 online, $15 at the door, but you can score discount tickets to the BG Travel Show!
Lion Dance Parade: Sunday February 21, 2016 from 10-5pm. Rescheduled to this Sunday, catch the Lion Dance Parade in Chinatown and celebrate the year of the monkey!
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Comedy Scene at Patriot Place
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021