Kissimmee’s Free Freezin’ Gator Zipline: Saturday, February 18-20, 2017 at Dewey Square. Zipline, meet alligators, and get a little Florida sunshine this weekend thanks to Experience Kissimmee. Free.
Family Day at MassArt: Saturday, February 18, 2017 at Bakalar & Paine Galleries, 621 Huntington Ave. Enjoy interactive activities and art designed by students of MassArt for their free family day. Free and open to the public.
Family Science Days: February 18-19, 2017 at Hynes Convention Center in Boston. Enjoy interactive science exhibits, family-friendly activities, demos, and much more! Free and open to the public.
President’s Day at the ICA: Monday, February 20, 2017. Head to the Institute of Contemporary Art on President’s Day for FREE admission to the art museum.
Presidents Day Winter Fest: Monday, February 20, 2017 at Hancock Adams Green, City Hall in Quincy from 4-7pm. The City of Presidents is celebrating their first annual Presidents Day Winter Festival with live entertainments, activities, and much more! Free.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Ice Skating During February Vacation Week
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Free Shack Burger from Shack Shake with App Download
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Free Comedy Shows in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Boston Valentine’s Day 2023 – Best Events, Parties and Celebrations near you - February 7, 2023
- Free Parking in Boston – Know when to park for free with this Boston Parking Holidays guide - January 17, 2023
- Free museums in Boston – Cheap, discounted admission days for museums near you - January 4, 2023