Happy (almost) long weekend! Here’s a few things to do in the Greater Boston area this extra-long weekend! Please let me know in the comments below if I missed anything fun and free for this weekend. Thanks!
Free Admission at the ICA: Monday, February 19, 2018. Enjoy free admission at the Institute of Contemporary Arts on Monday for President’s Day!
Pinkalicious & Peterrific Premiere Party: February 17, 2018 at the Boston Public Library. Enjoy the launch of WGBH’s newest child’s show with a free premiere party! Free, but please RSVP.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget that you can skate for free next week (February 19-23) at Boston Common Frog Pond thanks to the Highland Street Foundation and there will also be free movie nights at Faneuil Hall (February 19-22) for February Vacation Week.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021