I feel like I’ve missed a lot of fun things to do this weekend so please let me know in the comments below if I missed anything fun! Also, check the blog tomorrow or Saturday as I’m hoping to round up a lot of fun and affordable ideas for February school vacation week!
Lovin’ the Square: February 12-14, 2016. Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Harvard Square with so many fun activities, music, and more!
Revenge Body Boxing: February 12-13, 2016 at Boston Sports Club in Medford. Enjoy the ultimate full-body workout for singles on Friday and Saturday at BSC by Wellington Station. Free for members and non-members.
President’s Day Family Festival: Monday, February 15, 2016. Celebrate President’s Day at the JFK Museum with fun activities and more. Children 17 and under are free, everyone else can check FB or Twitter for a buzzword to save $2.
Danforth Art Museum Free Admission: February 15, 2016 in Framingham. Head west in your pajamas for free admission at this art museum!
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Discount Tickets to Disney on Ice
- Free Ice Skating in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Comedy Scene at Patriot Place
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (October 23-25): Free & Cheap Events - October 23, 2020
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking and Farm Fun in the Greater Boston Area - October 6, 2020
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week - September 28, 2020