Here are some fun things to do this weekend in Boston for February 11-12, 2017! As always, let me know if I missed any fun and free events in the comments below!
Chinese New Year Celebration: Sunday, February 12, 2017 from 11-3pm in Chinatown. Celebrate Chinese New Year with lion dances, music, activities, and more! Free.
Lunar New Year Market and Food Festival: Sunday, February 12, 2017 at North Quincy High School from 12-5pm. Celebrate the year of the rooster with a food festival, performances, games, and more. Free and free parking.
Valentines Maker Market: Sunday, February 12, 2016 at The Eddy in East Boston from 11-4pm. Shop for loved ones or yourself with a variety of local hand-crafted goods.
Somerville Local First Valentine’s Market: February 12, 2016 at Arts at the Armory in Somerville from 11-4pm. Enjoy over 40 local vendors and shop for a love one this Valentine’s day. Free.
Lovin’ the Square: February 10-14, 2017 in Harvard Square. Celebrate Valentine’s Day this weekend in Harvard Square with a variety of specials and celebrations.
Berklee High School Jazz Festival: Saturday, February 11, 2017 at Hynes Convention Center. Enjoy some jazz music and watch high school’s compete at this annual jazz festival.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
The Boston Globe Travel Show is this weekend and tickets are $10-15, but you may be able to score discount or free tickets to the travel show, but I would request them soon if they are still available because the promo codes will end soon, if not already.
Also, you can still wear your Pats great to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston for $5 off walk up admission until Sunday.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Free Shack Burger from Shack Shake with App Download
- Discount Tickets to The Boston Globe Travel Show
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Comedy on a Budget in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020